Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Smoothie Report

Today, I had a bit of leftover smoothie from yesterday so started with that. Then I added:

Another banana
a cup of water
a couple of handfuls of frozen strawberries
1 apple (reddish color, jeez, I have no idea what kind...)
a big handful of baby carrots
spinach stuffed to the top of the blender

Just finished it and a little trick I figured out is to add some water and swish to get all the last drops of yummy green goodness.

Yesterday I ordered some coconut water yesterday from Amazon:

Vita Coco Coconut Water Variety Pack, 11.1 Ounce Tetra Packs (Pack of 12)

Many recipes have coconut water and Kimberly Snyder had good things to say about the VitaCoco folks. I like that it's considered a cool replacement for energy drinks.

Healthy Healing Thoughts from Me to You!
:)
~julz

No comments:

Post a Comment