Monday, June 8, 2009

Can you believe it?

I sure can't. I am totally craving my green smoothies and even salads! If you knew me, you'd know how crazy it is that my grocery buying tonight included:
Celery
Romaine
Spinach
Parsley
Mushrooms
Carrots
Tomatoes
Apples
Bananas
Blueberries
Frozen strawberries
Kiwis
Limes
Lemons
Jalapenos
Avocados
Cucumber

Seriously, this much fruit and veggies is UNHEARD of for me.

Today for my smoothie, it's old news, I had the rest of yesterday's yummy goodness which I forgot to note that I added carrots to it.

Here's my salad:



I have to admit that I am snacking on Kettle chips. I did go to boot camp so I don't feel terrible about the chips.

Oh, and can anyone say iPhone 3GS?

Love and Light,
~julz
-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Yummy looking salad, Julz! But, do I detect mushrooms or olives in that? I'd have to be picking those out and giving them to my nearest table-mate. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes to mushrooms, no to olives
    romaine
    spinach
    carrots
    cherry tomatoes
    walnuts
    blueberries!
    a little left over balsamic and olive oil from Lorenzos
    :)

    ReplyDelete