Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday Blueberry Purple Passion and Sunday Mango Strawberry

On Saturday I modified Friday's recipe as follows:

1 cup water
1 cup crushed ice
2 leaves kale
2 big handfuls spinach
1 small handful parsley
2 bananas
Half bag frozen dark red cherries
The rest of the frozen blueberries (bag of frozen blueberries minus one handful)

Another yummy smoothie!

I must report that I did not ride my bike on Friday, but on Saturday Boot Camp was a killer.

I'm six days in with green smoothies and I know I have lots to learn. On Saturday, I felt kinda yucky. I had a sore throat but it's like a glandular sore throat if that makes sense. I did have a couple of drinks with friends Friday night, maybe that did it.

It's Sunday and I still have this sore throat but it's a bit better. Today's smoothie is really awesome:

1 cup water
2 bananas
half small bag thawed mangos
1 cupish frozen strawberries
4 big handfuls of spinach
1 handful of parsley
a bit of ginger

This is an awesome smoothie!

Happy Green Smoothie Goodness!

:)
~julz

No comments:

Post a Comment