Thursday, August 5, 2010

Raw Julz - Days 5 & 6

Tuesday, Day 5 Report

Vitamins, of course with big glass of water with lemon or lime

40 oz of Green Smoothie with 1/2 banana, pineapple, orange, chard, spinach & sprouts

handful of sunflower seeds

banana

Yoga with Skye

I tried Jenna Norwoods Raw Fried Rice, didn't love it, ate a bit and then just picked at some cashews and dates. About an hour before bed, I made a Chia pudding concoction. I soaked about 1 tbsp of chia in water for an hour then added a spoon of cacao, spoon of raw honey, spoon of raw almond butter, and a little chopped banana. That hit the spot and I went to bed happy.

Wednesday Report

Vitamins of course with big class of water and lime

16 oz Green Smoothie with with 1/2 banana, pineapple, orange, chard, spinach & sprouts

Veggie juice from Caitlin at Mountain View with chia supplement

Hot yoga with Jane

I seem to visit the co-op everyday now. I picked up some raw Flaxie crackers, raw garlic oil feta cheese, raw almond butter, and Tom's toothpaste.

Salad w/ Romaine, spinach, sprouts, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado and Raw Julz Fave Dressing. I added a couple of the raw crackers and feta that I picked up, nice addition, though very garlicky! I ate a piece of licorice to clear the heavy garlic breath.

I snacked a bit on cashews and dried cranberries.

Made a little chia pudding for my evening snack. I wonder if one can overdo the chia? At least I'm not late night/early morning snacking like I was before my raw adventures.

And how do I feel? I feel fine. I had been cleaning up my diet for the past year so I don't expect any major problems. I do think my lips are gonna peel, I feel the edges getting a little rough.

And that's a wrap for Tuesday & Wednesday.

Hope ya'll are feeling fabulous!
;)
~julz

No comments:

Post a Comment