Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Raw Julz - Day 7, 8, 9, & 10

Thursday, Day 7 Report

Vitamins, of course, with a glass of water and mango aloe (herbalife).

I made a green smoothie - 45 oz kept me going all day.

Wanted to go to Skye's yoga class but just didn't make it. Fortunately, Holly grabbed me and helped me make it to Colleen's hot yoga class. Yay, 4 days in a row, felt great!

Dinner was Romaine salad with veggies and Raw Julz Fave Dressing.

I probably had some chia pudding. I really need to not wait 5 days before updating!


Friday, Day 8 Report

Vitamins.

Green Smoothie.

Veggie juice from Mountain View.

I had a pedicure with Raven, AWESOME!

I think I must've had a salad and some snackie stuff like licorice, nuts, craisins. I'm getting old, my memory is shot!

I put some almonds in water to soak overnight. I think I did some shopping after my pedicure and got a jar with lid and cheesecloth to make almond milk.


Saturday, Day 9 Report

Bite of banana before hot yoga.

16 oz Green Smoothie with some homemade almond milk. The almond milk is ridiculously easy to make and tastes much better than the store bought stuff.

Raw Confessions! We had a couples date and we took Lorenzo's apple spinach salad and pizza to our friends' house. I will just say, I had a lovely evening.


Sunday, Day 10 Report

Vitamins.

Frozen banana, almond milk, cacoa, and honey breakfast shake, yum.

Tried some spirulina in water, bleck, but I got some of it down.

I walked about 30 minutes to mom's house for a family pool party. Didn't feel like torturing myself with a run in this heat.

Raw Confessions! My step-sister makes amazing jalapeno peppers. Nuff said.

I ate lots of fruit and had a big salad and made my own dressing. Though I did cheat, it could have been worse, believe me!

I'm sure I snacked on snackie foods.

That's a wrap for this update. FYI, I feel fine. No energy problems. I think I had a mild headache one evening but it wasn't a big deal. I had a great week with yoga and actually gained some strength.

Raw Love & Virtual Hugs,
:)
~julz

No comments:

Post a Comment