Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Raw Julz - Day 2

Saturday, Day 2, Raw Julz Report

My vitamins for the day included - 2 Coenzyme B-Complex, 2 Complete Omega 3-6-9, and 1 serving of Organic Life Vitamins. I split the B and Omega into 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.

At 8am, I went to Hot Yoga. Even though I couldn't go to sleep the night before, got 5 hours sleep, I felt great and had a wonderful practice.

I went to the Farmer's market and picked up some sunflower, radish, buckweet, and mung bean sprouts. I also picked up a container of Chia seeds.

I made a yummy green smoothie with a couple apples, 1/2 banana, spinach, sprouts, my homegrown mint, and chia. I shared it with a friend, so I drank 16 oz.

Around noon, I had an apple with raw almond butter.

Around 3pm, I had a Romaine lettuce wrap with avocado, cucumber strips, yellow tomato, and radish sprouts. I made a wonderful dipping sauce with lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vineger, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper. This dressing is going to be a staple, we'll call it Raw Julz Fave Dressing ;)

So this whole thing is new and I find myself hungry every couple of hours. I found myself completely unprepared for a reception that I went to and I had to eat. I fell off the Raw Wagon here a little bit. I had - a few tostadas with salsa and a little queso, a spring mix salad with a little ranch dressing, a bunch of steamed cauliflower, and some cooked red potatos.

That's a wrap for Saturday.

:)
~not so raw today julz

No comments:

Post a Comment