Monday, August 16, 2010

Raw Julz- Day 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, & 18

For Tuesday's dessert, I blended some mango and banana, it was a fruity pudding and was tasty. I didn't eat it all and used what was left in Wednesday's Green Smoothie.

Wednesday, Day 13 Report

Vitamins.

32 oz. Green Smoothie.

Hot Flow Yoga.

Big Dinner Salad with Raw Julz Fave Dressing, Flaxie cracker and raw goat cheese.

I'm sure I had a banana cacao desert shake.

Thursday, Day 14 Report

Vitamins.

2-bar package of Wai Lana Raw Fruit & Nut bar.

Some fruit at our RETA meeting for Szq's birthday.

Honey smoked salmon salad at Lorenzo's, obviously not completely raw choice, but it sure was awesome. At least I skipped the bread which is major.

Big Dinner Salad with Raw Julz Fave Dressing, Flaxie cracker and raw goat cheese.

I'm sure I had a banana cacao desert shake.

Friday, Day 15 Report

Vitamins.

Breakfast and Lunch Green Smoothies.

Raw Confessions! I went to mom's to visit as my step-sister was moving to Denver the next day and I fell right of the Raw bandwagon with a couple pieces of pizza. Being in a pizza fog, I can't remember if I had dessert.

Saturday, Day 16 Report

Hot yoga.

Green Smoothie.

Big Dinner Salad with Raw Julz Fave Dressing, Flaxie cracker and raw goat cheese.

Banana cacao dessert shake.

Sunday, Day 17 Report

Green Smoothie.

Another Lorenzo's Honey Smoked Salmon salad but no bread.

Chia pudding with cacao, honey, cinnamon, nuts.

Monday, Day 18 Report

Vitamins.

About 26 oz Green Smoothie.

I was at a work retreat and had a salad with some kind of spicy mustard dressing. I also had a Raw Confessions moment with a piece of lasagna. BUT, I didn't have any dessert and boy they looked yummy.

Big Dinner Salad with Raw Julz Fave Dressing, Flaxie cracker and not raw goat cheese.

I'm sure I'll have a dessert shake and I have coconut to add tonight :)

Whew! That's a wrap.

:)
~julz

No comments:

Post a Comment