Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Raw Julz - Day 11 & 12

Monday, Day 11 Report

Vitamins.

32 oz Green Smoothie.

Hot Yoga.

Romaine with lots of veggies salad. I did try a new dressing recipe, a Ranch dressing with cashews, basil, dill, lemon juice, and salt. It was ok, but not my fave. I tried a new flax seed cracker with some raw goat cheese. I like the Santa Fe Flaxies better. A bit more expensive though...

I made a frozen banana, cacao, honey, pumpkin pie spice, and almond milk desert shake, mmm.

I tried to snack on a macaroon snack that I bought at Mountain View, blech! Had an awful lemonny soap flavor, left awful aftertaste that I had to kill with a piece of licorice.

Tuesday, Day 12 Report

Vitamins.

Veggie juice with chia seeds from Mountain View.

1 bar from a 2-bar package of Wai Lana Raw Fruit & Nut bar, really hit the spot as I was finishing final grades.

Romaine salad with 1/2 avocado, sunflower and mung bean sprouts, carrot strips, homegrown tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, and Raw Julz Fave Dressing (I added some nutritional yeast with no change in flavor).

What to have for my evening snack/dessert? I'll let you know what I decide tomorrow.

And now, I'm caught up! I should post from my phone with a picture of something tomorrow and not be so boring!

So much love from me to you :)
~julz

No comments:

Post a Comment