Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Raw Julz - Day 4

Monday, Day 4, Raw Julz Report

I weighed myself this morning - 158.6.

I did my normal vitamin B and omega routine.

I visited Caitlin at Mountain View and got my veggie and fruit juice with added vegetable protein and my favorite Chia seeds. I sipped on that for a while.

Early afternoon, I ate a yellow tomato with salt which reminded me that I needed to get some sea salt for work.

A bit later I ate a banana so I would have energy for hot yoga at 4:15.

I picked up some things at Albertsons and Mountain View:
  • Veggies - cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, a couple of jalapenos, cucumbers, celery, green onions (don't like onions but there are a couple of soups I want to try)
  • Raw Nuts & Seeds - sunflower, almonds, walnuts, pine, cashews
  • Dates & Raw almond butter
  • Flavorings - vanilla, nutritional yeast, Tamari or Shoya (can't remember what I chose), dill weed, mustard, pumpkin spice
  • cacao
For dinner, I attempted some broccoli cream soup, um yeah, ugh. I took a few bites and threw it away.

I ate a few kalamata olives to clear the palette. Then had my yummy Romaine salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, mung bean sprouts, and Raw Julz Fave Dressing.

I snacked on some cashews and licorice.

That's a wrap for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment