Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Raw Julz - Day 3

Sunday, Day 3, Raw Julz Report

I did 1/2 my B vitamins and Omegas. I forget the second set.

I started Sunday with some Chia Porridge. I soaked about 1/4 Chia seeds in some almond milk (store bought, haven't made my own yet) and I added 1/2 banana, some raw honey, and some cinnamon. Couldn't quite eat it all, ate the rest about an hour before bed.

In the afternoon, I drank a 16 oz. green drink with buckwheat sprouts, spinach, couple leaves of chard, 1/2 banana, and 2 apples.

For dinner, I had a big salad with Romaine, 1/2 yellow tomato, a couple small red tomatoes, radish sprouts, and Raw Julz Fave Dressing.

In the evening, we watched movies and I drank some Kombuch in a wine glass and ate some black licorice. I recognize that black licorice isn't raw, but I needed the treat.

And that's a wrap for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment