Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My First Post - Cinda

I am very excited to join this adventure...must eat good stuff to keep up with my posting! It's been a very long day, week, and month, and it's times like these when you really need the healthy stuff. Tonight I managed a Publix salad with field greens, walnuts, raisins, blueberries and strawberries. Publix is a Florida supermarket, and they've gotten really creative with their salads, thankfully!

Anyways, headed to the mountains this weekend (Banner Elk, NC) and I am actually taking my blender to try some of the Healthy Goddesses' recipes. Off to pack the blender!!!
From Blogger Pictures

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cinda! I'm so glad you are here! I hope you report back on your smoothie adventures. I'm drinking one now that has spinach, kale, bananas, frozen mangoes, lemon juice, and coconut water. I love the bright green color of this smoothie.

    Hugs!
    :)
    ~julz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, CInda! Welcome. Can't wait to read about all your yummies.

    ReplyDelete