Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My First HG Smoothie

It takes a whole holiday weekend for me to manage to have time to prepare for and fix a smoothie! This is the essence of the issue at hand wehen it comes to being healthy...takes time and $$$...but I am determined to get better at it. :) This weekend I visited Earth Fare supermarket in Boone, NC and stocked up on fruit and got some Energy Drink shake/smoothie mix. I used bananas, blueberries, cherries, mango and strawberries. Well, I think I'll do without the drink mix next time - was a little like how I imagine wallpaper paste must "feel" like if you actually ate some.

From Healthy_Goddess_Blog

1 comment:

  1. I recommend instead of smoothie mix, a handful of spinach. It will add so many nutrients and goodness and though you will see it in the color change, you won't even taste it!

    Virtual Big Hug!
    :)
    ~julz

    ReplyDelete